Saturday, December 31, 2011

Closing Remarks: The Beginning

Closing Remark/s
n.
1. Statement/s marking end of conversation; or end of dinner / lunch / pretty much any meal
2. Statement/s that make people want to walk out of the room, elevator or even a moving car and actually do it (well just the first one)
3. Statement/s that make me want to stick a stun gun on my neck to stop further embarrassment

So I've made my closing remarks.

Most of my statements were about my thoughts and feelings on love, lust, sex, and my lack of them.  Basically stuff that people around me, aka SEDPIps, are sick of hearing from me.  So why not spread the torture?  Hence, this blog.

My "best" closing remarks were mostly uttered spontaneously so writing this blog will be a challenge for me.  I will not try to come up with witty statements.  I'd probably recycle my closing remarks and start from there.  Definitely LOVE (my love for life, company, travel, food, and love itself) will be a subject.

Hopefully Closing Remarks, the blog, will be an antithesis to its name.  Instead of end, may it spur the start of conversation/s, whether within ourselves or among friends.  I'm publishing this first post of Closing Remarks a few hours before the conclusion of 2011, a year when many things ended for me.  But guess what? When something ends, something better or even the best begins - 2012.

So join me in saying, "So long rollercoaster 2011... Hello skyrocketing 2012!"

5 comments:

  1. Winner auntie! Ahlahveht! Link kita agad sa blog ko. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. muntik ako mag-walk out sa "lust, sex, and my lack of them." CHOS. haha i-link na rin kita.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello skyrocketing 2012! :)

    ReplyDelete